Today, globalization and internationalization are a reality, and sometimes it becomes a reality.
Need for companies to exit their products, either by an excess of
Production or expansion of markets.
In Spain, after the crisis, this need was accentuated and many companies had to search
Markets in order to survive.
An indispensable part to give a good outlet is to differentiate between contract types
Commercial and choose the one that is according to our structure and service.
Within the commercial contracts, in this article we will give a brief description of the
Different types of contracts most used, among which we differentiate:
– Purchase contract: it is the most used, and basic modality to initiate a
Opening to the outside, where exporter and importer agree the good of
Exchange and the value that will be paid for it. On the other hand, a contract will differ
Of another according to the content that is established.
– Distribution contract: roughly speaking, it is an agreement where the company that leaves
To the outside it establishes an agreement with a local company, and this realizes the sales.
After the agreement, each one acts independently, and the conditions are
Will govern as agreed.
– Contract of agency: agreement by which the power is granted to a representative
So that I acted freely in a delimited territory.
– Franchise agreement: agreement by which a company is granted the know-how of the company, plus production and service guidelines, so that
Subsequently, the contracting party may exploit it.
– Joint-venture agreement: in situations of uncertainty in markets
Unknown is usually the option carried out. It is an agreement in which both parties
Agree on technology sharing, market knowledge, budget
To finance … etc.
– Contract of commercial representation: agreement by which it is granted to the other
Part of the capacity for representation, administration and empowerment to
Can carry out the business without any problems.
– Intermediation contract: agreement laying down a series of obligations
For each part, and the relationship is purely commercial, without transmission of
Knowledge or information, ie a commission agent and a principal.